Code of Conduct
By way of example and not as a limitation, the user agrees that when using the workspace, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- The User acknowledges that all CANDEEDs and CUEs are public and not private communications. CANDEED CUE reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content received from Users without limitation.
- not post anything against individuals, groups, or organizations based on criteria such as Race, Religion, Disability, Sex, Age, Veteran Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, or Political Affiliation.
Conduct on Site
The use of the workspace is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and the user is solely responsible for the substance of communications through the workspace. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service or other interactive service that may be available to the user on or through this workspace, the user agrees that he or she will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email, “spam”, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
Additionally, the user agree not to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this workspace;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the workspace infrastructure;